HOW TO APPLY
For Paperless Admissions
Step 1 : Contact OSC Admissions Office
It is always our pleasure to meet with prospective OSC families. We can answer your questions about
OSC and our community, the admissions process, timeline and requirements. Please email us
at email@example.com for admissions information or to schedule an appointment with us to get all your
Step 2 : Making an Application
Making an online application form is the next step in the admissions process.
You will need to complete and submit the online application form via www.osc.lk
We must receive all required documentation, as explained in step three before we can process an
application. Submission of an application does not guarantee admission. Students eligibility for
enrollment will be reviewed based on documentation submitted by their parents/guardian.
Special Education Needs
If your child has special educational needs please let us know before filling out an application so that we
could start communicating with you about your child’s particular needs and inform you what
documentation to include in your child’s application.
Step 3 : Submit Required Documentation
After filling your application, you need to submit supporting documents (scanned copies in PDF format).
Your application will not be processed until these documents are complete. The checklist of requirements
can be accessed via your online application account. In general, these include:
- Copy of last two School Reports (depending on the grade). If the School Reports are in another language (other than English), please upload the original report/s as well as an English translation.
- A completed OSC medical form signed by a physician.
- A recommendation from the Teacher or Principal from the student’s past school.
- A general recommendation - Students from Grades 1 to 5.
- Confidential recommendations from English and Mathematics Teachers and Administrator (Principal or Counsellor) – Students from Grades 6 to 12.
- Official School transcript - Grade 9 and 10 students only.
- Records for a student who has received special services or has been in a special education programme must be submitted together with any educational testing results (such as an IEP or other type of learning plan, assessment report / learning profile, services referral form) from a past school prior to being admitted.
- A copy of the student’s passport.
- Passport sized photographs of the student and parents.
Step 4 : Submit Application and Pay Application Fee
Once all required documentation has been uploaded the application needs to be submitted. An
application fee (non-refundable) of US$250 for each application needs to be paid.
The collection and completion of an application form does not constitute an enrolment at the school and
under no circumstances will it be considered to be so. Once the completed enrolment papers have been
received and the applicable fees paid, the school will then consider the application to be active and be in
a position to either confirm a place in the school or to place your application on the waiting list.
Step 5 : Application Review and Interview
Once the application has been submitted it will be reviewed by the Sectional Principal and will be followed
by an interview with the Sectional Principal. When a decision has been made on a candidate’s
application, parents will be notified of the decision by an email from the Admissions Office within 48
Ms. Kanchana De Silva
Director of Admissions
Tel (General): (94-11) 2784920-2
Tel (Direct): (94-11) 2787757
Fax: (94-11) 2784999