We understand that choosing a school for your children, especially when relocating, is not always easy.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions by families touring the school. If you have a question that is not addressed on this page, please send us an email and we will provide you with a response within one working day.
- My family is moving to Sri Lanka, how can I find out more information about admissions and enrollment at OSC?
- What is the school academic year?
- What is the class size policy?
- What are the school timings?
- Is there a school cafeteria?
- Does OSC offer transportation for students?
- Do you have boarding facilities?
- Is there a school uniform?
- Is there a uniform for PE?
- Do students have to bring their own technology devices?
- What Learning Management platform does OSC use ?
- Does the school have a Health Office?
- My child has specific learning needs, how will I know if these can be met at OSC?
- What is security like at OSC?
- Where do OSC faculty come from?
- How can parents get involved in the school community?
- How does the school communicate with parents?
- How can we arrange to see the school?
- How can we apply for admission to OSC?
- When can I apply for admission on my child’s behalf?
- How can we pay the application fee?
- What are the documents required for admission?
- What happens once the admissions application is submitted?
- Does the school maintain waiting lists?